It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
Dropping Off and Picking Up Students
To insure the safety of all our students, please follow these procedures when dropping-off and picking-up your student at Paul Knox Middle School:
1) Parents should drop-off students between 7:30 AM and 8:00 AM
2) Prior to 7:30 AM, the campus is not supervised.
3) Parents should pick-up students in the afternoon between 3:05 PM and 3:30 PM.
4) Students who walk from school must cross with the teacher on duty only.
5) Student drop-off in the morning hours is in the back lot by the gym. Car riders and walkers report directly to the gymnasium. Car riders or walkers who eat school breakfast will walk to cafeteria through designated hallways.
6) Be alert to other cars and students any time you are driving on campus, please adhere to the maximum speed limit of 10 mph.